Professional companies are well aware about importance of motivation and pay great attention to motivation of their employees. They know that success of each company depends on its employees. They also know that only well motivated employees are able to perform well, achieve goals, give their best to the company and add value to its profitability.
By attending Motivation training participants will:
- Understand the role of management in motivation of employees
- Understand the type of management resulting motivation of employees
- Know difference between extrinsic and intrinsic motivation
- Get acquainted with different motivation theories
- Know about personality typology and their motivation (individual approach)
- Get acquainted with different practical motivation
- Know about different types of motivational tools and their impact to employees
- Get acquainted with de-motivational factors influencing poor performance
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Anybody needs feeling to work with motivation and perform well in order to achieve goals.
GDG Professionals has its own unique approaches and professional methods to make training materials easily understood by participants,to strengthen the training effects in participants’ memories/minds in a way that it contributes to the efficiency of performance and add morevalue to the company.
Our professional trainers also consider learning types of participants and adapt the training accordingly.
Methods used in training (brainstorming, discussions in groups, videotaping, case-studies) are interactive and organized in the way that participants share their thoughts, discuss/analyze them.
Training duration: 2 days
1.Cofee break: 10:00-10:15
2.Cofee break: 11:30-11:45
In case of corporate orders (all or most participants are from one company) hours are flexible i.e., may start second part of the day.
GDG Professionals office: Baku, Nobel ave 15, Azure business center, 9th floor, 50 office
Client’s office (if suggested by client)